Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

New phone alert

Hi group,

Long time no chat. I went and got a new phone 2 days ago that is not a Blackberry ;( I just felt like I needed to try something new and went for it. I have pics and stuff on my personal blog which you can find on the right hand tool bar of this blog. Its the Prettyinpinkknittykittypalace .. anyway I wanted to leave a note here that you guys can get a hold of me at rwagner304@gmail.com and I have a google and yahoo chat if you want to add me there too. If you send me a email I will give you my screen name for the google and yahoo. I would love to stay in touch with everyone so give me a shout please.. I sure do miss my buddies on the blackberry messenger  and I hope i talk with everyone really soon.

Robin, aka hkprettyinpink :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment