Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Long Winter

Hi everyone,

Boy it really has been quiet in our little group here so I wanted to come check in and see what everyone is up to these days. I have been off and on plan for about a month now and seem to be getting back on track and losing a couple pounds, nothing to start jumping up and down about :) I got off track because of alot of reasons, and it is really hard for me to say that since I am the one that started this group and wanted to start a place where we all could come and get on board to loss the weight and keep it off. I know alot of people fall off the road to weight loss and get back on, so that is what I am doing. I have a new chapter of my life to open up to me on Monday with a job interview and I see that as a sign to get back on board with my journey. I really would love to see you girls post more here on the blog and on our Blackberry messenger group so that we can work together and give support. I really miss chatting with everyone :) we can do it. let me hear from you.
Robin AKA HKprettyinpink

No comments:

Post a Comment