Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Monday, July 19, 2010

Finding Inspiration

Good Morning :) hope this day finds you well and rested . I was up bright and early this morning at the ripe hour of 3:30AM , because my cats decided they needed to be feed. lol. So I just decided to stay up and hunt the web for some new blogs to follow. Most of the time I go to other peoples blogs to see who they follow and see if there is anyone that moves me or has something on their blog that interest me. 
I went over to http://www.what-comes-next.net/ . she has a really great, relaxing down home blog and I thought I would see who see is inspired by. Well I came along http://oscbb.blogspot.com/. I have been reading this blog for the past couple hours and all I can say is I am moved to loss weight and stay on track. It's a very open and real blog about the struggles we all have with weight, life issues and some great humor. I think it is really important to find inspiration from were ever you need it, for those days when you feel like it's all just to hard. I have never had a problem with being on a diet or losing weight. This is the biggest I have been in my life without being pregnant and for some reason I just can't or won't loss the fat. It's time to stop being a baby , pull up my shorts and get my ass in gear!!! no more excuses to myself. I want to lower my massive high blood pressure and this is the only way to do it. So today is the first day of my program. I am going to do Weight Watchers and some really good calorie counting and sodium tracking. I found a great website called Sparks people that has a free online and a Blackberry App for tracking food and calories. So I will be using this along with writing everything down the old fashioned way. I seem to be a person that has to have things hand written and on the computer? Have no clue way, but I just tick that way, lol. 
Well I'm off here to go fix break fest and get my grocery list ready... ;) super excited.. talk to you soon . 
Robin AKA HKprettyinpink

No comments:

Post a Comment