Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What Is Brewing

Hello and Happy Saturday :)
I wanted to let you know how my week has been going. After doing some YouTube surfing and research I have found some very useful information. In the past I have used Weight Watchers for loosing weight because it just makes since and works. But I also see how some people can hit a brick wall for weeks and months and never loss a pound. Well I figured out that calorie intake and my sodium intake need to be monitored very closely if I want to succeed . So I am using Sparks People http://www.sparkpeople.com/ website to track all my food intake, work outs, meal planning . This website is totally free and full of everything I need and then some. They customize a food plan for my needs and I can print off the shopping list and head to walmart! Tells me what food nutrition's I need to eat more or less of and I get a daily progress report of caloric intake and workouts ..I think this site is great for people that want to do the Weight Watchers at home without paying weight watchers . I know I can't afford it and Sparks People website does everything WW website does if not more. I'm really happy its available . They also have a Blackberry App for there program and for all the recipes.I know times are hard and a lot of people just can't budget Weight Watchers program and having this online resource is great .
I have not counted points all week, but have been watching calories,fat, sodium,fiber and carbs. I think doing this will keep me in check with eating healthy food and keep me away from empty calories , which sometimes can happen with Weight Watchers. I may try next week doing the caloric tracker and Points tracker and see how they compare . I beat they end up on the same page :)
Tomorrow will be day 7 on my diet , so I will be posting my picture of the scale :)
I hope all my buddies are still reading the blog and staying healthy. Would love to hear from you  all..
A shout out to Brooke, Happy 25th Birthday girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment