Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting Ready

Hi everyone :)

I started listing links on the right hand side of our blog today and wanted to go over what I have there. What i have listed comes from Dottie's Weight Loss Zone (DWLZ) which I found over 8 years ago and have used it ever since. It has the most information on the different plans on Weight Watchers over the whole span they have been doing weight loss. The most vital part is in the Links section. She has every calorie counter, restaurant points, fast food points, recipes, nutritional information , just everything that you will need to know to loss weight and stay at it. It will take you some time to look over the site and find everything,but if you start with the links page you will find almost everything you need. There is a Ton of information on this site so I would say take your time and read everything that you can.

Dotti's Husband made a spreed sheet program they will send you for free that is called the weight commander and is located on the very top of the Links page on the website. I would suggest that you try and use it since it has everything you will need to stay organized on your journey. I just think this one website gives you so much information you may not need to hunt around at other site , so I wanted to share it with you since it has always helped me in the past.

On the DWLZ forums is were you will find information on how to count points, the math behind how to read food labels to determine the point value and a lot of other useful information. I will be searching the forums for information that I know will be helpful and be posting it here too.

I do realize that not everyone is doing weight watchers and we are all following our own plans, but I thought since I am doing WW that I would put what I had here on the blog to help anyone else following the plan.

The only other site that I have ever used besides DWLZ is I am a member of the the Weight watchers group on Yahoo for the past 9 years. They have ton of great links and information also . It is always great to get on a forum and talk to people that are already doing the plan. Hope this helps gals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment