Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Monday, December 28, 2009

On A Journey We Go

Hi all,

Well this is the official first post of this wonderful blog. I wanted to sit down and write something moving and touching but its not going to happen right now.lol. What I will go over is what we are all doing here.
We are here to gather to inspire and motivate each other in the world of weight loss. We will offically start our challenge on January 5, 2010. I want to use this as a place to share Recipes,goals,food journals,pics and just what ever in the world we want to post.We will have a weigh in every Tuesday here. Be it a loss or a gain I would like to see everyone posting for the week. we have to keep this going if we want to be healthy and strong. Its a group effort.

I will be posting links to weight loss information and journals that I have used in the past that may help some of you. I will also be playing around with the look of the blog.. This is a multi user blog so feel free to play with it also girls.

Yes you heard it right, there will be alot of different people posting to this blog. We all want to share our ups and downs on this blog so you will be seeing alot of different input here . We are all super excited to get started and look hot :
Robin AKA HKprettyinpink

No comments:

Post a Comment