Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Weight Watcher Goals

I'm really bad at setting a weight goal. I'm always thinking is that low enough? And once again I am thinking...Is that low enough. But I've decided to wait 'til I'm closer to goal to really drive myself insane =) Right now I am going by the chart from Weight Watchers The chart is below unless you are really tall, then you will need to jump over to the site for the bottom half of the chart.

I also added a few links. Including my food journal, which will not be active until next week. I hope everyone is doing lots of prep work! I can't wait to get started.

~Christine

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! I'm so excited that everyone is getting ready to start our journey to healthy and thin :) Robin AKA Hkprettyinpink

    ReplyDelete