Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm 2nd =)

I just wanted to chime in and say hey =) Robin did a great job whipping this up for us in her spare time. I can't wait 'til next week when we all get past the holidays and focused on us!

I thought I would start with the points formula I'm using which I snagged from Peertrainer

Weight Watchers Updated: Your personal daily points target- use this formula

1. Are you
female?- score 2
Male?- score 8
A nursing mom?- score 12

2. How old are you?
17-26- score 4
27-37- score 3
38-47- score 2
48-58- score 1
over 58- score 0

3.What do you weigh?
Enter the first two digits of your weight in pounds.
(for example, if you weight 199, you will add 19 to your score)

4. How tall are you?
Under 5’1- score 0
5’1-5’10- score 1
Over 5’10- score 2

5. How do you spend most of your day?
Sitting down? score 0
Occasionally sitting? score 2
Walking most of the time? score 4
Doing physically hard work most of the time? score 6

Now add them all together and that’s your daily total. You still get an additional 35 weekly points at least according to the 2009 plan that I'm following.

My daily point total is: 25

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment