Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's Hot

Hi all,
It has been crazy hot here in Oklahoma. Today is 104 and the heat index is like  115.. its just crazy hot out there. I have not done the treadmill since last Thursday!!! even at 6am its to hot in the garage to even try, so superman needs to get on the ball and move the treadmill in the house for me.. I am staying within my calories , drinking tons of water and journal has not been done in 3 days because of the pms..
 I have been eating salads, oatmeal,fruits and lean protein. No cheating yet :) the work outs have got to start again because I don't want to gain weight.. maybe I can do the Wi-Fi fit I have :) why I'm I just thinking of this?????  Well , thats what I will do... the Wi-fi until I can get my treadmill in the house.
I'm feeling so much better today :) I know I prob re frame from putting all out there about my PMS , but I want this to be honest and true >>> so it is what it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment