Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Started New Job

So Monday I started a new job and I have eat out every day this week!@!!! Here is the deal. There is no food allowed in the building, You can not eat inside the building . So that means I have to go eat lunch because if I bring my lunch I have to eat it in my car... So the plan for this coming week is to eat breakfast before I leave the house in the morning and have a protein shake for lunch. I am really sure I have gained a ton on weight this past week . Very disappointed with it all . It would have been well and good if I could have taken my lunch, since I had already shopped for the week. This is a learning curve I guess and I have to learn to deal with it. And if I eat out , then I need to eat salad and not Mexican food,lol.  Robin

2 comments:

  1. WHAT? NO FOOD IN THE BUILDING?? BASTARDS!! DONT THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WW?? *hehehe*

    I hope this up coming week is better. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! that sounds harsh. Where do you work? You can always sit in the park and have lunch or take stroll?

    x

    ReplyDelete