Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Friday, August 6, 2010

Its Still Hot

Well Superman has not brought in my treadmill so today I just said screw it and jumped on and made it 11 minutes before I just could not breath in the hot air anymore and got kinda over heated. I had a fan on me , but it just horrible. I have been doing good with food, except yesterday when superman took me to Taco Bueno and I had a taco, mutaco , and a burrito .. I'm sure that was like 8,00000 calories!!! so it's the first time I have over ate or ate fast food since starting the plan. And to tell you the truth it made me feel really bad. I could feel my heart racing my all the salt in the food and I got dizzy.. felt horrible.. No more of that mess. I will starve before I eat fast food again.  I hope tomorrow I can do the wi-fi since the little one will be gone to a slumber party :)
 Aka HKprettyinpink , Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment