Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Almost Time

Hi my Ladies :)

Well I went online and bought my 2010 WW books at 4am this morning , so I am hoping they will be here by our start date of Jan 5,2010. I also decided I will go ahead and sign up for the online and may pay per use to go to a couple meetings just to see what it is like. I think I should really try all my options at this point Just to make sure I have all the tools I need.

I have bought a new journal to write down my food,points,grocery list,food menus to put in my knitting bag . I know that my kit will come with the Journal but I always have to have a back up , in case I forget one at home . I'm still looking for a food scale and may have to go into the mall to a cooking store to find one I like. Is anyone else using a food scale for portions? I'm so excited that we all our doing this together and encourage everyone to put of helpful links if you find them. We all need any help we can get. I will be putting stuff on my personal blog too if you want to check there also. It is www.prettyinpinkknittykittypalace.blogspot.com

Sitting here the other day I was thinking about my rewards system for myself for my weight loss. And I have decided that it will be a new charm for my Brighton Bracelet that my honey got me for mothers day this year. it will be a visual reminder of my hard work.

well I'm off to clean house and wait for my parents to get here . Talk to you ladies later.

Robin, aka Hkprettyinpink ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think a kitchen store would be your best bet, unless you plan on picking up a weight watchers scale. I use a postal scale and I weigh everything!

    ReplyDelete