Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lets knock Some Dust Off This Blog

Hi everyone :) I know its been a very long time, but we all know how it goes when life gets us all busy we just loss our way. I now longer have the job I started in August and I now work from home part time .. super job and I am very lucky to have it. I wanted to come here to let you know I am starting Weight Watchers 1/1/11.. I will be going to meetings and I am thinking of doing a Vlog over at Youtube as well . I am going to use this blog alot also to keep everyone posted and to keep my self in check. Is it possible to change the name of this blog to Blackberry diet buddies 2011? humm. Not sure yet because most of you don't have blackberrys anymore and I really has turned into just me blogging here.So I may change the name of this blog, not sure yet.  I have alot to get together and my mind is racing with excitement over it all.
What do you think about the doing the Youtube channel? I have been watching Stacey353 and LeslieIslosing Vlog's on Youtube and feel inspired to at least try and make this happen. We all need a little push to get over the hump of being shy and I think this is just the way to do it. So I'm putting a camcorder  on my wish list for Christmas :) let me hear from everyone, I am still on twitter as Hkprettyinpink and I still have my blackberry, or you can email me at bbdietbuddies@gmail.com .. If noone is following or reading this blog I will just rename it and make it my own :) look forward to speaking with you all soon..

1 comment:

  1. I have also been thinking a lot about starting a vlog! I'm starting back to meetings as soon as I get back home and also going dairy free. I think the only way to change the blog 'link' is if you buy a domain.

    ReplyDelete