Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Friday, December 31, 2010

All My Ducks in a Row...

Well, I got a jump on the new plan today. I joined ww online first thing this morning and even stepped on the scale. Eeek! Not good, but thats about to change =) I have been on and off Dotties for a few weeks, just not sure how well I'll keep up with that. So I have the online stuff and the iphone app for ww. I plan on tracking my food on paper and here as well as ww online. Probably overkill, but I really need to get this done and the best way to do that is to put all my time and energy into weightloss. My blog is up and running again and I will be updating it tomorrow with the right weight and measurements, etc. and I started working on my workout calendar for January and bought some cute stickers to decorate with.

So now I'm thinking goals, just not sure what yet..besides losing and then losing some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment