Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Day Is Almost Here

So Tomorrow will start my Weight Watchers journey ;) I am pretty excited and can't what to see how I do with it. 
Yesterday I played around with my Webcam on my laptop and did a couple of short Videos and finally got the sound working right. The lighting is pretty poor in my craft room, so I may have to move around the house to find the best spot. I set up a YouTube Channel but I have not had time to do anything with it yet, I created it last night right before I went to work. I will work on it today and let you know tomorrow all the details. I have decided I prob need to do a daily video log to keep me honest with my self and to keep this up. I am so very sick of being over weight and I don't want to let my self down this year. Here is what I have decided I will start out using as weight loss tools
1. I will be using the Momentium Weight watchers books.
2. Dotties weight loss zone for support and chat.
3. Dotties Itouch and Ipad app for restaurants
4. To track my food I will use one of these 3 apps on my Itouch and Ipad, not sure which ones better yet.. Sparkspeople, Lose it and MyNetDiary. 
5. I will prob try and keep and paper journal of my food intake as well.  
6. This blog and YouTube.. 

Since I wont be doing WW meetings or online I have to find a way to do this on my own and really stick with it. I want a life change, not just a diet.. I will taking body measurements and my weight tomorrow :) Talk to you then, Robin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment