Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holidays Are So Over

Hi Christine,

I am so happy the holidays are over that I didn't take pictures this year of blog about it on my personal blog,lol. We just pretended it never happened. I have decided to use last years books I bought on Ebay and do the Momentum plan. I really don't have the money right now to pay for the online Etools or for Meetings the way I thought I would. I really wanted to try the new plan since it looks wonderful but right now I don't have a chose. I am going to use my Sparks account to track my daily food and then post my food intact here as well so we can compare to see what works. I have the Biggest Loser for Wii , Just Dance and my Treadmill that i will use everyday as well. Doesn't look like I will be getting to the gym since moneys is so tight. I will plan on starting on 1/1/11 and like i said I will post my daily food journal here so we can compare :) i'm so excited.
wish you could watch those Videos on Youtube, they are wonderful for inspiration and some friendly faces. Can you watch them on your Blackberry ? We need to add each other to a IM client so we can chat .. or cellphone number to text.. I will DM on Twitter.
I did not get the cam corder for Christmas like I wanted, so I am not sure if you webcam is going to be good enough to do a Youtube, will have to test it out and see. Looking forward to doing this and losing weight . I am even going to take body measurements which I have never done before :)
Robin AKA Hkprettyinpink

No comments:

Post a Comment