Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just Thinking.....

Its almost depressing that this blog says 2009. I have got to stop wasting time and get this done!!! I lost 60+ pounds, but that was nearly 6 years ago and I've almost found all of it again =( So I've decided I need to get back to what works. I lost that weight by tracking every damn thing I ate and working my butt off at the gym. So here we go! I'm back at DWLZ and will either be posting my food journal there or on my lj either way I won't be weighing in everyday, cause that just drives me crazy.

The exercise goal is to hit at least 3 jazzercise classes a week and put a whole lotta miles on my Nike+ which might end up being a lot of mall walking until the weather turns nice again. I'm in no better shape than I was when we started this blog and my goal weight is about 75 pounds away, which if I stick to it is a reasonable goal for a years time. Anyways, I'm in planning mode =)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are here with me and we are both getting fit :) so excited to blog to each other and share this journey.. Robin

    ReplyDelete