Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas is over!!

Well, Christmas is over. I hope you had a great one!! Now I'm dying to get back on the ww wagon! I should be home on Thursday and the weekend is supposed to be nice so hopefully I can try out my Nike+  I've pretty much decided on ww online at least for the next 3 months, back to shopping ebay for books. Have you decided what day you're going to start?

I added all your faves to youtube but my family doesn't haven't cable so I haven't been able to watch more than a few minutes. Have you started a video yet? I was thinking about adding a page to my blog for food journals, still not sure if thats going to work the way I want it to. Trying to compact my ww stuff before I get busy and get lazy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment