Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4...not as planned

Well, I left the house at 7:30am and ended up eating apple slices for breakfast and then dining out for lunch. Its not been an off day just not a normal day for me. My mom has been wanting to go out to dinner all week and so now I've had french fries 2 days in a row. I don't eat a lot of veggies anyway so its not that big of a deal.

I couldn't get the calendars from http://www.leadingtheweigh.com/ to print out, not sure what I was doing wrong, but I did find some printable calendars to put my smiley face stickers on. I will post a pic when its all covered in stickers. Then today I picked up some paper clips to make my weight loss chain. I just need to find a place to hang it.

I walked 2 miles today and will be heading to Zumba in another hour. I'm dead tired! I need more than 6 hours sleep when I'm working out. I'm checking out MyfitnessPal and thinking about signing up, the iphone app looks really nice, not that I need another weight loss app to keep up with.

1 comment:

  1. Do Tell About the Weight Loss Chain? Never heard of it. On the Fat Secret Itouch app they have a car scanner for lables and it pulls the item right up!! I use my Itouch at home but it won't work if I go to the grocery store or out to dinner. Wonder if they make it for android? I will check. Have fun at Zumba :)

    ReplyDelete