Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meal Planning

I suck at meal planning. I get through breakfast and lunch just fine but when it comes to dinner I just don't know what to eat. The past 2 days I have pretty much ate the same thing which is fine with me but unfortunately I don't live alone so I'm skimming cookbooks today looking for ideas. On top of that I'm now dairy free so frozen entrees are pretty much out of the question. Ughhh. I don't know why everyone can't love chicken as much as I do!

I wish weight watchers was set up so you could screenshot your days but the best you can do is screenshot your weekly totals and I'm just too lazy to transfer all my stuff to another site, but I guess once I got all my favorites in it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. I took my measurements and I'm dressed to take the dreaded beginning picture. I'm starting my workouts tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing just chicken breast and salad for my self and cooking what ever they family wants. Its just been way easy for me at this point. I hope can figure something out that works :)

    ReplyDelete