Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Thursday, January 20, 2011

What’s Going On

So how is everyone doing? Sorry to be MIA but I have been under the weather. This past Monday my right big toe was all swollen and I could not walk on my foot. I was in so much pain that Superman took me to the family doctor. After waiting like 2 hours I was finally called back and the doctor asked me a ton of questions, looked at my foot for like a minute and said that I had Gout. Really, Gout… he wrote me a script , took blood and said the test results would be back the next day. He wanted to stick a big needle in my foot to test for gout and I flat out refused that offer! I had no doubt this guy had no clue what the hell he was taking about and I would just go home and suffer. Well, that’s just what happened. I took this medicine he gave me and it said right on the bottle, “take until pain is relieved or you have nausea,vomiting or diarrhea. Right off I didn’t want to take the meds because I didn’t want to be sick on top of having my foot feel like it was broke, but I took it anyway. The next day after taking this stuff I was so sick the whole day with every symptom that was on that bottle!!! I was so made I could not stand it. Finally the doctor called and said my test result said I don’t have Gout!! the damn doctor wants me to come back in to take x-rays of my foot now! really??? you should have done that the first time I was there you moron.  so now I am able to walk on it so I’m not going back. I think I just jammed it cleaning house and that’s that. Its really messed up my work outs and diet for sure.. I'm all out of whack. The the moral of the story is this. If you have a gut feeling that you know whats wrong , your prob right.. Doctors are just stupid and its really hard to find a good one. I’m just glad my foot is not broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment