Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Att itude is Everything

Taking care of our spirits is key in life. Today I woke up feeling depressed, it's early still 7:21 am but I am going to fight against this feeling and work on creating positive energy within myself today.

I turned on Lady Gaga on my itunes computer...she's kind of crazy but her music is lifting my spirits a little already!  What do your do to lift your moods? For me weight gain seems to follow those feelings of depression....so I have to fight this, I have to begin again to appreciate each day and make the most of my life.

What uplifting music do love?
What do you do to lift your spirits?

I was just reading about the earthquake in Haiti - I think a prayer would do me some good as well!

Enjoy your day. Smile. Give someone a big hug today.

Off to the orthodontist with my youngest.

Eat healthy!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who posted this because you did not sign your name to it, but I just hope that you are feeling much better and that all goes well with you. :) Robin

    ReplyDelete