Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Link Love Thursday

I have been insanely spending tooo much time reading blogs...but right now I need all the motivation I can get. So I thought I would share a few links to some fun and motivating stuff.

GottagetShrunk made awesome progress in just a year. You must look at her progress pics on the side bar. She looks amazing!

RecipeGirl is heading up a Ten in 10 Challenge and posted this WW friendly Chocolate Cake. It looks delicious.

Jackfit has lost a lot of pounds and looks great! You hafta read his milestone rewards....too funny.

GetInTheHotSpot isn't about weight it's about life. Great post on 33 Things life's too short for

Get your January Motivational Calendar at thewwchick.

Lastly, I moved my daily journal to a blog here

~Chris
keep on keeping on

No comments:

Post a Comment