Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Monday, January 4, 2010

What a shock I had

So we all know we are starting our weight loss program tomorrow. I decided to pull out my old WW books and review everything since it has been a while since I have been on plan. So I pulled out the pretty black case with all the WW books in it, thinking I was really glad I saved all this information. I found my original weigh in my February of 2000. It said my first weigh in I was at 139.2. Then I found the paper work for the second time I did WW which was July of 2004 and I was 145. So I had weigh my self this morning and I was 173.5 ! What the hell... Oh my gosh I can't believe I was going to weigh watchers when I was 139.. That just shows you I was always thin and then I hit 30 and all hell broke out...
So I am starting this journey with a starting weight of 173.5 ...... Ready to see my old body.
Robin, AKA hkprettyinpink
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in joining this group.
    my email is walkinmom2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete