Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Monday, January 11, 2010

What's Up or Down

Hi group,

Wanted to drop in and spill a little bit. Well I have to confess I have not walked, play the Wii fit  all week like I said I would! Aunt Flow come a calling and she is killing me, hence the reason for not wanting to move. I really hope in the next day or so I can get my fat ass on the treadmill and start walking because just the watching what I eat is not going to cut it. I have done great all week with staying within my points :) thats a big plus. Tomorrow is weigh in day but I'm pretty worried the scale will not move because of Aunt Flow and her stupid water weight game we have going on.But thats ok, because I know I have been working the plan :) and really trying hard to eat very healthy. I did get a scale so I have been weighing my food and I use measuring cups for food portions. In fact I am becoming OCD with it. I also have cut out all sugar and next is the evil white processed flours and such. It will be a whole wheat or i'm not eating it. As I write I am cooking a 14lbs turkey i;m going to cut up and freeze the meat for when I need it, well of coarse the family will want some tonight,but im using the meat for my WW meals. I am really trying to be prepared with my meals and it really working. making two shopping lists, one for me and one for my super skinny family. Freezing food,meal menus a day in advance helps alot. and fat free popcorn is a god send :) I eat it if I am running out the door in a hurry and have not had lunch. Let me hear from everyone here and how you are doing .
Robin, AKA Hkprettyinpink

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris...Does the turkey freeze well? That's a great idea. I bought a small turkey breast that I need to roast in the oven as well. The idea of the larger turkey makes sense, if I can make a little freezer room.

    Keep up the great work!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I mean Robin...lol - I keep reading these posts wrong...Great Idea Robin!!!

    ReplyDelete