Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 2

Hello Ladies, this has been a weird week. I walk a lot with work and I jumped on the Wii Fit every day did at least 30 minutes. The Scale this week must have been possessed or something.  I lost 4 lbs..... gained 7 lbs... wow what a week. Well since today is the weigh in day I once again weighed and I am at 184 lbs. Just a pound lost my first week not too bad....gonna just have to do better this week. 

I am not going to wiegh my self daily this week. when I get on the Wii I will not do the body test just the exercise section.

 I hope that everyone has better results than I did week one. 

YEA Robin for the for the 6 lbs lost.

Sharon aka Wyfie4eva

1 comment:

  1. so glad to hear your doing the Wii fit.. I am really like using mine and can't wait till I can spend more time on it without wanting to pass out, lol..

    ReplyDelete