Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Muddling through....

I am still trying to find my way through the weightloss maze. I am also .6 higher than I was three weeks ago, but the more I struggle the less I feel like giving up...go figure.

Life is kinda intense right now and even though I just picked up Winning by Losing, I'm seriously wondering when I will have time to read it. Anyways....I am still reading blogs like crazy and wanted to share a few gems with everyone.

Jack is always inspiring and motivating in his own way. Sorry, Carrie Underwood

I don't watch The Doctors but they just had a show on Weight Loss Secrets Here is a link to the pdf for 52 Ways to Lose Weight All Year Long

Lastly, if you haven't seen Tyler and his amazing progress. Go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment