Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Monday, January 11, 2010

Depressed...

I logged all my food into LoseIt and I have eaten less than 1300 calories everyday this week and worked out twice, but I'm pretty sure the scale is going to be a huge disappointment tomorrow.

I was aiming high this week, but since it is the first week I really didn't consider my 3 pound goal an impossibility. So I'm just hugely depressed about the whole thing and have somehow not taken out my frustration with chocolate and french fries.

I promise to stop whining about it.....tomorrow. I'm getting ready to try out FatSecret on the iTouch.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christine...you are doing great getting your focus back, don't be so hard on yourself! Try taking a walk today with your Ipod if you have one! That's my plan latter on. Maybe you aren't eating enough - have you thought about that? 1300 seems so low! We have to eat to lose - keeping that lean protein & calcium up. (do you do weight watchers?)

    What's FatSecret?

    Have a great Tuesday!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete