Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Robin's Food Journal today

Breakfest : 2 cups of black coffee= zero points

Lunch: Smart One Three Cheese Mac =6 points

snack: spiced tea with suger free creamer= 4 points

Dinner: Chicken breast on whole wheat with lettuce and pickle and spicy mustard.=10 points


I bought The Biggest Loser for the Wii today and did the warm up and it kicked my butt! Hope to do more tomorrow.
I have almost drank all my required water. No Milk for today and I will take my Vitamin tonight before bed.
I really want to kick the work outs this week into high gear to make sure I keep losing weight and a nice pace ;) I can tell you I am sore from the warm up, thats so sad to admit..lol..
How is everyone doing on their plans? love to hear from you guys.. what your eating and what kind of work outs your doing.. have a great week all.
Robin , Aka HKprettyinpink

No comments:

Post a Comment