Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Motivation!

Here is something I typed up last year and keep on my fridge. I find it good to have and hope you do too!!

Motivational Things for Weight Loss

1) I deserve this!
2) I can do this and I will do this!
3) If I give up, I'm only letting myself down
4) I can lose the weight!
5) I want to be healthy
6) If I keep up with this, I'll be happier in the long run
7) I will track everything I eat
8) Fast food is NOT the answer
9) If I'm not hungry, I shouldn't be eating
10) I will NOT give up!!

There's my list! :o)

Also I forgot to post my starting weight yesterday!

Starting Weight: 242lbs

-Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Brooke this is a great thing to have in site at all times.. I will be using it for sure.. thank you for all your input on this blog..:)

    ReplyDelete