Hkprettyinpinks Tracker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 1 - 185lbs

Well Ladies today is Day 1 of our journey together. I pray it has been smooth for you since it hasn't been for me. Woke up this morning to jump on the scale and it wasn't working. Don't know if it is a dead battery or what... however since I have a Wii Fit in the house I decided to jump on it for my weigh in. The Wii Fit weighs me in at 185lbs.

I did about 30 minutes of Boxing on the Wii Fit and I am Exhausted. Maybe on my days off work I just need to space it out do 15 min here and 15 min there and another 15 min somewhere else. I don't want to lose the desire to work out on it by overdoing it.

I am excited about this journey I am taking with all you Ladies. I look forward to seeing your success more so I think than my own. I love seeing people succeed. Have a Blessed Day!

May GOD give us each the stength to with stand the pressures of Life that cause us to loose the desire and will power to become healthier women. May HE stand by each one of us and help us through this journey we are undertaking together. May HE bless us this week with all our goals for the week not just in our weight loss journey but in all areas of our lives.
In JESUS name I pray AMEN.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who this post if from????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...I am new to blogging forgot to put my name at the bottom. it is from Sharon AKA Wyfie4eva.

    ReplyDelete